Leidos Site Activation Manager -- Gaithersburg MD in GAITHERSBURG, Maryland
Site Activation Manager Gaithersburg MD
Leidos is seeking a* Site Activation Manager* for the National Air Space and FAA NextGen Air Traffic control programs.
• Manage and oversee the Site Leads at each FAA site being updated.
• Develop schedules and plans for any of our aviation programs needing site activation support.
• Support planning of engineering tasks, deadlines, milestones, and task sequencing and tracking of metrics for the department.
• Control/Cost Account Management: including (CAM) activities such as: weekly schedule status, monthly cost/estimate reports analysis and status, variance analysis and reports/explanations, baseline change requests (BCRs), and other miscellaneous CAM requests.
• Provide support in cost estimating, workload and manpower planning activities, including authoring Basis of Estimates (BOEs), in support of Department's current and future business needs on the program (e.g. proposals and task order preparation).
• Work across the various engineering and functional organizations to plan and establish detailed schedule and cost baselines.
• Coordinate Staffing both Leidos and subcontractor expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree
• Previous NAS/FAA site activation experience required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to demonstrate a commitment to personal and corporate excellence, ethical behavior and integrity
• Prior experience in a technical leadership role that requires significant coordination across multiple functional areas. Prior experience with cost accounting / earned value management/ownership Planning and Cost estimating experience
• Experience in team building, strategic planning, customer focus, conflict resolution, and coaching. Prior experience in the SE or SW process, process improvement, SE/SW metrics tracking / affordability initiatives
• Experience with execution under Waterfall and/or Agile development methodologies
• Familiarity with the National Air Space and FAA NextGen Air Traffic control programs such as FAA facilities for various NextGen programs: ERAM, ATOP, TBFM, TFDM
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.