Honeywell Project Manager in Owings Mills, Maryland
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Project Manager for United Sortation Solutions, now a Honeywell Intelligrated company, is tasked with managing all aspects of a project from Kickoff to Customer and Service handover. This includes responsibility for system performance while meeting quality, schedule, and financial objectives.
A successful Project Manager will:
· Take ownership of project(s) and deliver a quality final product.
· Meet the cost, schedule, and performance goals set by the company and customer.
· Meet or exceed cost/profit targets for assigned project(s).
· Manage customer relations at the project level.
· Understand technical aspects of the project to set project priorities for engineering, production, and partner companies.
· Assure specifications are clear and achievable at the start of a project and achieved and recognized during the performance of the project.
· Report on project status on a regular basis.
· Handover project to Service Department with all necessary documentation for on-going support.
v Internally motivated to satisfy all customers
v Technically competent
v Strong interpersonal skills
v Independent, strong work ethic
v Bright and quick learner
v Solid effective decision maker
v Innovative and flexible
v Able to deal with multiple projects and multiple priorities effectively
The ideal candidate is technically competent, self-motivated, enjoys a challenge, and can present the company and themselves to the customer with the highest degree of professionalism. As company practice, the project manager has a lot of autonomy to get the job done on schedule, in/under budget.
40 Project Management
25 Customer Support
20 Facilitate Team Alignment
15 Deliver Status Reports
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- The ability to travel up to 20%
- A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in (customer service)
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD22696
- Category: Business Development
- Location: 10331 South Dolfield Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.